Plastic Injection Molding
Season Group’s extensive plastic injection capabilities ensure that we can fulfill all of the plastic requirements of our customers. We assists customers in the design of their products by performing design feasibility, undertaking CAD design and design optimization for injection molding – as well as assessing the products via Mold-Flow analysis. Season also works with customers in selecting the plastic resin, defining the appearance, surface texture and color of the product. Our processes ensure that the plastic parts molded can go straight onto our electromechanical assembly lines - within specification, on-time and on-budget.
Season Group provides its customers with:
- Clean room Class 10,000 & Class 100,000
- A range of plastic resin options including , PP, POM, PA, PET, PBT, ABS, PS, PC, PP + GF, PBT + GF
- Vertical injection molding
- Insert molding
- Gas assist molding
- In Mold Decoration (IMD)
- Structural foam molding
- Ultrasonic and hot plate welding
- Secondary processing such as silkscreen, spraying, hot stamping and transfer printing
Copyright © 2012 Season Group International Co., Ltd.
Electromechanical Assembly. PCBA. Cables and Wire Harness Assembly. Mold and Die Manufacturing. Plastic Injection Molding. Plastic Thermoforming
ISO9001. TS16949. ISO13485. ISO14001